01. David Bowie – All Saints (Original Mix) [Virgin EMI Records]
02. DIN – Saturate (Original Mix)
03. Svengalisghost – Strategic Deception (Original Mix) [Russian Torrent Versions]
04. L/F/D/M – Spirit (Original Mix) [Midnight Shift]
05. Cabaret Voltaire – Meinhoff (Original Mix) [Mute Records]
06. DVA Damas – On Your Heels (Original Mix) [Downwards Records]
07. Maoupa Mazzocchetti – Heroïde (Original Mix) [Perfekt Funktion LTD]
08. Autumns – Get it Booked (Original Mix)
09. Efdemin – Solaris (Original Mix) [DIAL RECORDS]
10. Trenton Chase – Say – So (Original Mix) [June Records]
11. Unhuman – White Bone Spirit (Autumns Remix) [Strange Therapy]
12. SPK – The Agony of the Plasma (Original Mix) [Thermidor]
13. Autumns – Headache Tablet (Original Mix) [Touch Sensitive]
Autumns is the solo project of Christian Donaghey, from Derry, Northern Ireland, an outlet for electronic post-punk with a lethal pulse.
Following an expansive contribution to the Downwards label compilation ‘The Immortal Eye’ in March of 2017 Autumns adds to an already restless year with his remix of JT Whit eld’s ‘Reclusion Talks’. His highly anticipated debut record, a stunning culmination of the projects uncompromising trajectory in recent years.
After a brace of rough demos and without preliminary hype the project emerged fully formed on Karl O’Connor’s (aka Regis) illustrious label Downwards back in 2014, the youngest act in a new vanguard of artists that included the likes of Tropic of Cancer, DVA Damas and Marshstepper.
2018 sees the eagerly anticipated realization of those assured beginnings, a project free of restraint, in relentless ascendance.