01. Abul Mogard – Becoming Animal – The Sky Is Ever Falling (Abul Mogard Remix) [Houndstooth]
02. Pan Daijing – The Island Within (Original Mix) [Houndstooth]
03. Body Sculptures – Feet Into Soil (Original Mix) [posh isolation]
04. Aïsha Devi – Dislocation Of The Alpha (Original Mix) [Houndstooth]
05. Dasha Rush – Abandoned Beauties and Beasts (Original Mix) [Raster-Noton]
06. Acolytes of Yama – Unreleased
07. Samuel Kerridge & Taylor Burch – Transmission 7 (Original Mix) [Downwards Records]
08. Akkord – Gravure – Continuum (Regis Whip Hand Mix) [Houndstooth]
09. Sam KDC – Omen Rising (Original Mix) [Horo]
10. Tullia Benedicta – Axes Of Faith (Tapefeed Remix) [Black Chrysalis Archives]
11. E-Saggila – Glass Wing (Original Mix) [BANK Records NYC]
Originally from Rome, London-based artist Flaminia has built a style characterised by melancholic melodies and broken beats, drawing out a sound that’s heavily inspired by her love for techno and experimental electronic. Merging the two genres together, she creates sonic worlds that allow you to get lost in strong distortions and haunting atmospheres. Her main focus is on performing live, using a variety of hardware drum machines, synths, her own voice and Ableton Live DAW.
She plays regularly in Printworks London, Electrowerkz, Corsica Studios and this year, she has found herself a home with her residency as part of Village Underground’s in-house party, Superstition. Having also brought her live set in European recognised venues such as Tresor in Berlin, Astron Bar in Athens and Cafe-Gallery in Tbilisi, she shared decks with artists such as Tommy Four Seven, Surgeon, Regis, Phase Fatale, Shlømo, Rrose and Samuel Kerridge.
In 2017, Flaminia launched Metempsychosis Records with End Train creating a platform to support emerging artists as well as pushing her own productions. In the year of launch, the Label did its first showcase in Tresor Berlin, as part of the New Faces party.
Flaminia’s first vinyl release is coming up in June featuring remixes from Headless Horseman and Ancestral Voices.