- Oleg Buloshkin – Sacrament Melodia (Original Mix) [ Electroshock Records]
- Het Zweet – Tribal Noise 2 (Original Mix) [N.L. Centrum]
- Pan Daijing – Druid (Bintus Remix) [Power Vacuum]
- Ryuji Takeuchi – Innestimal Variables (Original Mix) [Inner Surface Music]
- Poison Affair / Ritual – Label – B3 (Original Mix) [Ritual]
- OTHK – 1986 (Unhuman Remix) [Monolith Records]
- Jt Whitfield – Fear Obscures Desire (Original Mix) [Clan Destine Records]
- NX1 – 010-030 (Original Mix) [Nexe Records]
- Dolgener – Into Self (Original Mix) [X-IMG]
- Scorpion Violente – The Rapist (Original Mix) [Teenage Menopause Records]
- Teste – Regions (Original Mix) [Probe Records]
Huren is something around the Subterranean electronic music trenches, output ranges from dark minimal, techno rhythmic noise, and harsh industrial with an aftertaste of punk rock influence, that start producing since early 1990.
Anyone with a passing interest in Techno will likely have heard Probe Records’ ‘The Wipe‘ – a track he recorded under the name Teste (with fellow Canadian Himadri) back in ’92.
A longtime affiliate of Berlin’s mighty Zhark Industries, Foster isn’t one to churn out endless versions of that early Techno anthem, but has instead pushed the sonics into sharp, raw electronics, rhythmic noise and industrial deconstructs of “Techno”.
Something he describes as ”Scumtronics”.
All to say that Huren experiment many genres under different allias for instance ; Perceptrons, Obsence Mannequin and the more recently Teste, Huren, and the great project O/H with Richie Oddie.
Have a good listening.