01. Linn Elisabet – Even my Dignity [Arts Gallery 3]
02. Duellist – Living in fear [Decoy Records]
03. Developer – Ritual Master [Modularz]
04. Liza Aikin – Enclave [Obscuur Records]
05. Liza Aikin – We Were Never Lost [Voxnox]
06. Carrier – Foreshadow 
07. Headless Horseman – Locust 
08. Liza Aikin – Hospital bed [OBSCUUR Records]
09. Swarm Intelligence – Murmur 
10. VSK – Fear Index 
11. Cyan ID – Cell of Glory [Obscure Unfound]
12. Alexander Kowalski – Eternal Empire [Mord Records]
13. Bas Mooy, Jeroen Liebregts – Nassau [Mord Records]
14. Seinart – Gravitation [Fever Recording]
15. Mario Berger – Scope [Mord Records]
16. Bralle – Right of Passage [Dissonanze Recordings]
17. Rødhåd – Im Glanz des Mondes (Ø [Phase] Remix) [Dystopian]
18. FJAAK – Spnd Ballet [FJAAK]
Half-tempo and unusual soundscapes are the hallmarks of Techno producer, live act and DJ Liza Aikin.
In her Berlin studio, she is dedicated to tailor made music production, always looking to recreate the sound she was missing in her dj sets, with her favorite tools: field recordings and modular synthesizers.
Her work has been released on labels such as Mord Records, Emetic, Decoy Records (Official) and OBSCUUR.
Her latest Lp “Infirm past” on Obscuur Records brings a new take on industrial Techno with an immersive jet punching sound, the ep is remixed by Swarm Intelligence and VSK, and has been featured on platforms such as Mixmag and Beatport.
Further recent works of Liza are featured in her second contribution to the Mord compilation series.
This time she featured a collaboration track with (Voitax) producer Rory St John.