01. Torn Relics – Grievous Angel (Original Mix) [Unreleased]
02. ANFS – Komena (Original Mix) [Horo]
03. Ｓ Ｓ Ｓ Ｓ – Motion and Meaning (Original Mix) [Lux Rec]
04. Kwartz – Distorted Reality Part One (Original Mix) [Eternal Damnation]
05. Rommek – Twisted Conscience (Original Mix) [Leyla Records]
06. SAMOT – Petricor (Original Mix) [Nexe Records]
07. UVB – Live And Learn (Original Mix) [Body Theory]
08. DJ Saint Pierre – Racine Part 2 (Rommek Remix) [Illegal Alien Records]
09. SNTS – Submission Is Not Obedience (Original Mix) [SNTS]
10. Sawf – Sanaray (Original Mix) [Vanila]
11. Die Selektion – Kalter Atem (Tommy Four Seven Remix) [aufnahme + wiedergabe]
12. British Murder Boys – Splinter (Original Mix) [Downwards Records]
13. Aphex Twin – Elephant Song (Original Mix) [Rephlex Records]
14. Rommek – Deadly Nightshade (Original Mix) [Leyla Records]
15. Gijensu – Queen of Kings (Original Mix) [Wrongnotes]
16. Snitch – Contract From Below (Rommek Remix) [ABYSS]
17. ONTHEGROUND – Eternal Beings (Original Mix) [ONTHEGROUND]
18. Aphex Twin – White Blur 1 (Original Mix) [Warp Records]
As a recently emerging artist, Rommek has shown promising developments in his own sound, as well as carving his way into the current techno scene.
His extensive interest in sound design is crafted within the dense atmospheres, heavy textured drums and dynamic tones found within his productions.
The London based producer released his debut ‘Thought Patterns EP’ on Weekend Circuit in 2014.
This helped to establish his position on the map.
Since then, various releases on Leyla Records, Dyad or Sontag Morgen have proven his wide appeal through the combination of the energetic, gritty UK sound combined with moody and deeper aspects.
In 2016, Rommek joined the seminal Blueprint Records, with his EP ‘Moth Hole’, plus contributed to the 20 years ‘Structures and Solutions’ compilation.
From this he gained a wide range of noteworthy support and became established within the blueprint family. Following up with his second solo EP, Arcane; he experimented with new sound pallets and continued to push his creativity, whilst exploring new depths. Continuing to work alongside the label, in 2018 Rommek completed his most establish work to date, the ‘Set In Stone Trilogy’.
The three part release compromises of two EP’s of original productions that incorporate ambient electronics, broken rhythms, and tightly controlled distortion.
The third release of the series consists of remixes from key members of the Blueprint team, James Ruskin, OVR, Broken English Club and Makaton.
During 2018, Torn Relics, the experimental project between Rommek + Aimee Mullen was formed.
The body of their work is a mixture of cyber-punk electronics with tribalistic rhythms and tones.
Together, they combine a range of classical and electronic instruments to create a rich and twisted sound pallet.
Their debut EP, The Poisoned Chalice, is released on Sacred Court and includes a remix by label owner SNTS. From this, it’s clear that Rommek is driven to continue expanding his capability’s and keep things moving forward.