- These Hidden Hands – The Telepath feat. Julia Kotowski (Hypoxia Remix) [Hidden Hundred]
- Yuji Kondo – Tilt (Original Mix) (Inner Surface Music)
- Raffaele Attanasio – Eutanasia (Headless Horseman Remix) [Letters From Jerusalem]
- Regis – Execution Ground (Original Mix) [Downwards Records]
- HIROAKI IIZUKA – SQ106 (Original Mix) [Electracom]
- The Purpose Maker – Reverting (Original Mix) [Axis Records]
- Lag – Liman 2 (Original Mix) [Mord Records]
- Oliver ho – Sundown (Original Mix) [Meta]
- Grey Branches – Split Limb (Original Mix) [Inner Surface Music]
- Honzo – Dissociated Identities (Original Mix) [Inner Surface Music)]
- Post Scriptum – Dark As You Like (Original Mix) [Sonic Groove]
- O/V – Untitled A1 (Original Mix) [Downwards Records]
- Ryuji Takeuchi – Issue 4 (Tomohiko Sagae Remix) [forthcoming Local Sound Network]
- Ryuji Takeuchi – Factor A (Original Mix) [Hue Helix]
- Codex Empire – Teize (Original Mix) [aufnahme + wiedergabe]
- Ryuji Takeuchi – Final Call (Original Mix) [Inner Surface Music]
- Ryuji Takeuchi – Issue 2 (Hiroaki Iizuka Remix) [forthcoming Local Sound Network]
- DJ BOSS – Cekuj Zmrde! (Radial Remix) [Audio Assault]
- NX1 – 026 (AnD Remix) [Nexe Records]
- Morgan ‘Flower Child’ (Geometric)
- Domenico Crisci – Thinking Of You (Original Mix) [Semantica Records]
- Ryuji Takeuchi – Sort Out (Original Mix) [Inner Surface Music]
- Stave – Black Hills (Original Mix) [Standards & Practices Records]
Ryuji Takeuchi was born in Osaka, and then first contacted with Electronic Music in the early 90’s.
In the late 90’s, he moved to the United States, where he discovered Techno, House and Electro Music.
As soon as he got back, he started to DJ at several locations and eventually learned to produce at the same time.
After that, he released on such labels as: LK Rec, Arms, Mastertraxx, FK Rec, SWR, Innervate, I.CNTRL, Impact Mechanics, Silent Steps, GSR, Brood Audio, to name but a few.
In 2011, Ryuji started his own imprint called ‘Local Sound Network / LSN’ as a platform for new generation of electronic sound which following words can appropriately describe: driving, hypnotic, atmospheric, emotional, groovy, funky…
Also, Ryuji kicked off another brand new label called ‘HueHelix / HHX’ as a new platform, which discloses something new, only represented by HueHelix, together with Go Hiyama, Tomohiko Sagae and Kazuya Kawakami, in order to push quality music with global standard from where sun rises.