01. Headless Horseman – For All Eternity (Original Mix) [Candela Rising]
02. Binny – Lunar (Original Mix) [Tortured Recordings]
03. Darren Emerson – Deadlock (Original Mix) [Intec Digital]
04. Uun – The Interloper (Original Mix) [Ego Death]
05. Bas Mooy – Men On Wire (AnD Remix) [Mord Records]
06. d_func. – Ravaged (Original Mix) [AFFIN]
07. Jay Wong – Strange Behavior (Vegim Repaint) [TMM Records]
08. Antimatter – First Flight (Wunderblock FirstFightDub) [Solid Tracks Records]
09. Lars Huismann – Memories (Original Mix) [Wunderblock Records]
10. Lars Huismann – Memories (Wunderblock ExtendedRumbaDub) [Wunderblock Records]
11. Lars Huismann – Rave Ritual (Original Mix) [Wunderblock Records]
12. UMWELT – Slave To The Rave (Original Mix) [Rave Or Die]
13. Wunderblock – Untitled (Original Mix) [Unreleased]
14. SCAN X – Stage Ready (Original Mix) [Skryptöm]
15. V111 – Starter Pack (Original Mix) [ＡＲＴＳ]
16. unperson – UUUPPP (Perc Remix) [Raw Waxes]
17. T99 – Anasthasia (Intro Bonus) [Who’s That Beat? 1991]
18. Broken English Club – Wreck (Original Mix) [L.I.E.S.]
19. AnD – Horizontal Ground 05 A (Original Mix) [Horizontal Ground]
Wunderblock is an experimental techno project from Moscow, Russia. Three masterminds met up to create something new, all adding their different spice to the soup. Michael Teploff is known from the late 90’s for his Ill Doggy project (Salo Records, Berlin), and as one half of Multipliar (together with Anton Kubikov a.k.a. SCSI-9 on the infamous Cologne imprint Trapez). In 2008 Michael has teamed up with producers Igor Ivanov and Vladimir Kochenov to push his own limits.
The result coming out of this creative pool is not only proof of outstanding handicraft skills, but also the combination of several disparate sources of influence, far beyond the expected techno heroes. Pioneer composers within art music as well as film scores and visual artists have all played an indirect role in forming Wunderblock sound – an eclectic mix of techno, house and dub with a touch of ambience and a jazzy feel. The use of not only synths and drum-machines, but also live instruments like acoustic and electric guitars, live percussion and wind instruments, adds to the organic flavour.
In their Moscow studio Wunderblock is now working on an experimental album for a new WR sublabel Ibid., and also on a collaboration with St.Petersburg-based Relic Radiation project, that planned to be released soon on the legendary ”Planet Rhythm” label.