170 – Barks
01. Furtherset – Circle [-OUS]
02. Caterina Barbieri – Fantas [Editions Mego]
03. Bochum Welt – Melodie D’Aout [Elypsia]
04. Wanton Witch – Nervous Burial [Stroboscopic Artefacts]
05. Viels – Waves [Analog Section Records]
06. Peter Van Hoesen – Exit Strategy [Center 91]
07. Rove Ranger – 1998 [Lobster Theremin]
08. ASC – Last Known Coordinates [Horo]
09. 11 Void – Athens Rave Culture [ARC Recordings]
10. Lemna – Blot [Horo]
11. Makaton – Carnivores [Rodz-Konez]
12. CW/A – Endings [Self-released]
13. Barks – Night Full Of Tension Pt.2 [Authentic Pew]
14. Dadub – Hadean [Stroboscopic Artefacts]
15. Maxwell Simons – NHJF (Deft Remix) [Beat Machine Records]
Sounds From NoWhere welcomes aboard the Italian dj & producer Barks (Rodz-Konez).
Barks experiments and develops electronic music joining techno and idm music.
Since the beginning, he has used synths and recorded sounds, paying particular attention to rhythmic texture and soundscapes.
His sound doesn’t refuse the darkness, it doesn’t run from shadows, it doesn’t hide in peacefulness.
He observes, breaths, vibrates and echoes the sounds of the earth.
Today we are excited to host this great set which puts his unique sound in the spotlight.