01. Oisel – Apnea (Original Mix) [Warm Up Recordings]
02. Antonio Ruscito – Trance (Original Mix) [Edit Select Records]
03. Donato Dozzy – Nine o’ Three (Original Mix) [Tresor Records]
04. Keith Carnal – Rolls (Original Mix) [Second Degree]
05. Matrixxman & Echologist – Shellshock (Original Mix) [Planet Rhythm]
06. Developer – Rendezvous (Original Mix) [Eclectic Limited]
07. Ken Ishii – LC Circuit (Takaaki Itoh Remix) [Devotion Records]
08. Hertz Collision – Do Not Do (Original Mix) [EarToGround]
09. Tøtal – 385 (Original Mix) [Death Bell Records]
10. Héctor Oaks – All This Was Fire (Original Mix) [OAKS]
11. Edit Select – Teste (Amotik Remix) [Edit Select Records]
12. Border One – Cenote (Original Mix) [Form and Function]
13. Rene Wise – Loud Colours (Original Mix) [Mote-Evolver]
14. Oisel – Labirinto (Original Mix) [Warm Up Recordings]
15. Birth of Frequency – Rainbow Shape (Original Mix) [Propaganda Moscow]
16. Patrick Walker – Hyperbeing (Original Mix) [Ausgang]
17. Thomas P. Heckmann – Acid Head (CJ Bolland Bad Acid Remix) [Monnom Black]
18. Kuf & Dold – Mint (Original Mix) [MindTripRec]
19. Reeko – Damage #3 (Original Mix) [Mental Disorder]
20. Christian Wünsch – Gene Expression (Original Mix) [Tsunami Records]
21. Rommek – Arkose (Original Mix) [BlueprintRecords]
22. Rod Malmok – Back to Square One (Stanislav Tolkachev Remix) [Rod Malmok]
Ben Gibson arrived on the techno scene in 2006 with the deep and furious futurism of ‘No Signify’ on Axis Records sub-label 6277, a genuine underground classic of the 00’s.
In 2014, Ben has launched his own Dyad imprint alongside his partner Fundamental interaction.
It is also the name of their duo project through which they deliver very cohesive and finely crafted techno pieces with a smart focus on the melodic side of the genre.
During the years he developed a reputation as a producer with a tough and complex sound.
Have a good listening.