01. Fifth Era – Let The Day Perish [Altar Records]
02. Black Sun Dreamer – Old Bitterness [Detriti Records]
03. Privacy – Constant Transient [Lobster Theremin]
04. Héctor Oaks – Solarmental [Sonntag Morgen.]
05. Zanias – Endling [Fleisch]
06. Fifth Era – Ofe
07. Hoarder – Consumer Regret [Khemia]
08. Kontravoid – So It Seems [Fleisch]
09. Phase Fatale – De-Patterning [Ostgut Ton]
10. Kris Baha – Start Over [Cocktail d’Amore Music]
11. SARIN – Psychic Driving [BITE]
12. Blind Delon – I Have No Fear (Maelstrom Remix) [Intervision]
13. Rawkorder – Last Strike [Sonic Groove]
14. Puritan – Under Pressure [Murder Records]
15. Traversable Wormhole – Vacuum Field Stress [Traversable Wormhole]
16. Surit – Bureaucracy Against The Joy Population [Nexe Records]
17. Human Performance Lab – Impact Situation [aufnahme + wiedergabe]
18. Chris Shape – Eat The Bankers [International Deejay Gigolo Records]
19. Chris Shape – Eat The Bankers (Brian Sanhaji Remix) [International Deejay Gigolo Records]
Drawing from Post-Punk, Black Metal and Industrial, the French producer and live artist has returned to his roots, a crossover between the warehouse rave scene of the 90’s and industrial music, mixing Belgian EBM influences with post-modern, modular-engineered Techno.
At its core, the project is built around an evolving analog modular synth, accommodated by haunting live vocals and abrasive distortion. Fabre’s live performances transpire into an all-out assault on the body, marching through dystopian territories, manipulating sounds into menacing frequencies. Equally punishing extended hybrid and DJ sets have given further scope and context to the alias, building weight throughout the global circuit of clubs, warehouses and spaces.
After a number of high-impact earlier productions, Crystal Geometry signed to Adam X’s Sonic Groove in late 2018, with the “Red Faith Militia” EP – aferocious 4-track vinyl release that explores the brutalities of the former Eastern Bloc and ruling Communist government.
Following Fabre’s debut on the label , his second work for Sonic Groove rose to acclaim in 2019 with “The Cyber Heresy” EP – a military-grade vinyl continuing a wake of destruction across dancefloors.
Crystal Geometry’s third release for Sonic Groove marked the opening of 2020, with a 10-track, full-length album entitled “Senestre”. The album furthers the alias’ interest in socio-political themes, laced with metallic synth lines and commanding vocals.
News has emerged of a forthcoming debut on SNTS’ Sacred Court, expected in Spring of 2020.