01. Lakker – A Whipser in Your Ear (Original Mix) [R&S Records]
02. Eomac – Embrace All of Me (Original Mix) [unreleased]
03. Dinamarca – Señal (Original Mix) [STAYCORE]
04. Clark – The Gavel (Obliterated) [Warp Records]
05. Decadance – On & On (Fears Keep On) Dub Version [Mannequin (Label + Mailorder)]
06. FoxMind x Yilan – Bottleneck (Original Mix) [Jelly Bean Farm]
07. John Talabot – Last Land (Original Mix) [Permanent Vacation]
08. Jako Maron – Kaféléktro larivé (Original Mix) [Nyege Tapes]
09. Erelitha – Erelitha (Original Mix) [STAYCORE]
10. GOHV – 0008A (Original Mix) [Fluf]
11. Slikback D’Njau – Zuhura (Original Mix) [Hakuna Kulala]
12. Yilan – Devil’s Breath (Original Mix) [Jelly Bean Farm]
13. Demdike Stare – Pile Up (Original Mix) [Modern Love]
14. Yaws – Red Clock (Original Mix) [Alien Jams]
15. Tekno Too – Jet Star (Original Mix) [d-zone]
16. GRRL – Swords Dance (Original Mix) [Gang]
17. Opus III – It’s A Fine Day (Acapella Version) [PWL 18. International]
19. Dinamarca – It’s A Fine Day (Original Mix) [STAYCORE]
20. Funeral – Asfixia (Original Mix) [Salviatek]
21. MUN SING – Ballon (Original Mix) [Svbkvlt]
22. NHK – _1 (Original Mix) [Raster-Noton]
23. Filter Dread – Still Buzzing (Original Mix) [Corrupt Data]
24. Basic Rhythm – Dough Boy (Original Mix) [Arcola]
25. Disco Vumbi – Jo-ducuroma (Original Mix) [Hakuna Kulala]
26. noeverything – Gafa (Original Mix) [Rhod]
27. Le Dom – Blossom (Original Mix) [Paradoxe Club]
28. P.ADRIX – 6.6.6. (Original Mix) [Príncipe]
29. Max Dahlhaus – E.P.E. (Original Mix) [unreleased]
30. Hyphen – Puppets (Original Mix) [Corrupt Data]
Ian McDonnell, a.k.a. Eomac, is an artist, composer, producer, label owner and DJ.
He has released genre-spanning music via The Trilogy Tapes, Stroboscopic Artefacts, Bedouin Records, Killekill, R&S and recently his own Eotrax imprint.
Alongside this he is one half of electronic duo Lakker with Dara Smith (Arad), and noeverything with producer / vocalist Laura Kilty (aka LAIR).
He also releases music under the moniker EeOo and has a number of other collaborative projects in the works.
As a DJ and live performer he has played across Europe, Asia, US, Canada and Latin America at festivals such as Mutek, Berlin Atonal, NORBERGFESTIVAL and Unsound, and in clubs such as Berghain / Panorama Bar, Tresor.Berlin (OFFICIAL), CONCRETE and Circus Tokyo.
He also presents a monthly podcast on Dublin Digital Radio exploring sounds old and new from all over the world.
All of this activity has garnered support and attention from far afield and Eomac can count the likes of Thom Yorke (who included a number of Eomac tracks in his ‘Moon Shaped Pool’ release playlists) and Aphex Twin (who included music from Lakker in his 2018 AV shows) among his many fans.
His recent LPs ‘Bedouin Trax’ (2016, Bedouin Records) and ‘Reconnect’ (2018, Eotrax) both drew from obscure samples, digging deep into a dark mysticism for the dancefloor. ‘Bedouin Trax’ part II is already in the works, and he has just released a series of collaborative 12″s on Eotrax – with Paula Temple, Sean Carpio, Demian Licht and Kamikaze Space Programme, – which continue his exploration of the furthest reaches of physical, visceral music for body and soul.