174 – Hemissi
01. Hugo Rolan – Future City [Axis Records]
02. Hemissi – Coefficient of Restitution [Unreleased]
03. Hattori Hanzō – Natural Walls [Modern Minimal]
04. FLAWS – XX_10_B2 [Molecular Recordings]
05. Hugo Rolan – Undetected Response [Axis Records]
06. FLAWS – XX_10_A1 [Molecular Recordings]
07. Linear System – Geometric Abstraction [Modern Minimal]
08. Hemissi – Orbital Mechanics [Unreleased]
09. Kmyle – Architectural Source [Soma Records]
10. Hattori Hanzō – Function Over Fancy [Modern Minimal]
11. Hemissi – Dimorphos [Unreleased]
12. Hugo Rolan – Conjunto Disolutivo [Incense Records]
13. Kmyle – Sentinel [Soma Records]
14. Hemissi – Radial Trajectory [Unreleased]
15. Hattori Hanzō – Back Lighting [Modern Minimal]
16. Hemissi – Universal Form [Unreleased]
17. Hattori Hanzō – Open Space Design [Modern Minimal]
18. Kmyle – Exode [Soma Records]
19. Ribé – Palette [Warm Up Recordings]
Anouar Hemissi, born in the south of France.
Attracted by hip-hop, funk, techno and house, among other styles.
He has always devoted most of his time to his passion for music.
Inspired and influenced by Jeff Mills, Ben Sims, Luke Slater and many more.
It was in 2020 that his project began with labels like Anemone Recordings, where he took his first steps and since then released his music on respected labels like Symbolism (Ben Sims), Soma Records (Slam), MORD Records (Bas Mooy), Olympian (Developer), and Edit Select Records.
In 2021, he will release his first album on Jeff Mills’ legendary label, Axis Records.