01. Daniele Ciullini – Primavera [Nostalgie de la boue]
02. Saint Abdullah – Bedroom Windows [True Aether]
03. Zov Zov – The Fire Consumes [Berceuse Heroique]
04. Ｓ Ｓ Ｓ Ｓ – And All of This Can Be Broken Präsens Editionen]
05. Zoë Mc Pherson feat. Elvin Brandhi – Learn Ur Language Faster [SFX]
06. Distortion Six – Witcher [ant-zen]
07. Samuel Kerridge & Taylor Burch – Transmission 3 [Downwards Records]
08. Nocturnerror – Structural Tremor [Opal Tapes]
09. Xr/spool: – Silver Scissor [Comic Sans Records]
10. Black Rain & Shapednoise – Interceptor [Cosmo Rhythmatic]
11. FRET – Helicopter Rig [Downwards Records]
12. 11xxx27 – Svfficit animvs (Skit III) [Infidel Bodies]
13. DJ Loser – Ice In The Veins (catatonia_anthems) [Self-released]
14. Nocturnerror – Distressing Chrysalis [A Flooded Need]
15. kyoka + Sorcery – Polyprism [Voitax x Midnight Shift]
16. ContaineR – Nozzle [Alter]
17. Alberich – Upper Mountains [Hospital Productions] / Years of Denial – Interfear [Modular Mind]
18. Hyperlacrimae – Methu Muathai [Infidel Bodies]
Coming from the most polluted suburbs of Naples, Hyperlacrimae is a grotesque obscure-industrial project born in 2016 by the minds of #Nocturnerror (Carmine Laurenza) and 11xxx27 (Erminio Granata), directly affiliated to the label Infidel Bodies.
The project started in 2016 and focuses on industrial, wave and proto-punk trends, but is also strongly influenced by post-punk reminiscences.
As a duo of Italian producers, djs, media artists and label owners, the two artists try to address issues that deal with the individual and personal dimension, such as paranoia, the role of sexuality, gender identity and anxiety, but also concepts that affect the community, such as the role of man in a society that retains very little of its primitive roots, the value of religion, the deterioration of the sad world we live in.
So far they have released two LPs on Infidel Bodies; the first one is titled “Through the Lies of Mr. Nasotti” – a clear link between modern industrial music, ambient sludgy and bleak post-punk and darkwave resonances – and the last one “Yoga Darśana” which represents a union between a strong primitive and tribal musical attitude, and a very present metallic/industrial component, which guarantees an underlying sound violence.
In addition to this, they released an EP on Delaitpath a few years ago, and some single tracks in compilation on Infidel Bodies, Dissonanze Recordings and Flux.