01. Jonas Kopp – Audiendo Lo Ineaudible [Osmosis]
02. Pyramidal Decode – Subconscious [Hardtools Records]
03. Pulso, CHIMÄR – Symbol 2 [ANAØH]
04. Pulso, CHIMÄR – Sign 2 [ANAØH]
05. Oliver Rosemann – West Coast Turnaround [Newrhythmic Records]
06. Zachary Lubin – Electronic Warfare [Modularz]
07. Nørbak – Mirante [Soma Records]
08. Stanislav Tolkachev – Untitled [Space Travel Records]
09. Lewis Fautzi – Complete [Mord Records]
10. MLZ (IT) – Right Step [Hakiri Records]
11. Nørbak – Myelination (Lewis Fautzi Remix) [Soma Records]
12. Zadig – Circular Causality (Oscar Mulero Remix) [Sotor Records]
13. Mesh Convergence – Pine Gone [Subsist Records]
His powerful personality and marked charisma, as DJ and producer, is based on a stylistic maturity, a professional serenity and a well-founded artistic criterion, always in constant and restless progression, through which everything that he pricks and produces is identified.
His sound is industrial, analog and mechanical. Dystopia and the club are discussed. Detroit, Berlin and Birmingham.
Starting from the very marrow of techno.
It is physical, blunt, modular and exciting.
His label `Newrhythmic´ has been more than 15 years supporting high-octane techno by native and foreign artists. Joton’s tracks have been published by labels such as Fabric, Modularz, Quartz Rec, ODD / EVEN, Symbolism, Planet Rhythm, Raw Raw, Format, Dynamic Reflection, More Than Less … and have been charted and screened by artists of the great size of Ben Klock, DVS1, RØDHÅD , Dave Clarke, Ben Sims, Oscar Mulero (oficial), Surgeon, Truncate ….
As a DJ, he has evolved from his beloved and traditional vinyl to the current digital format.
Thanks to it, Jotón enriches his sessions by providing an added boost to his innate ability to connect it to the dance floor.
In 2015, a milestone occurred in his career with the publication of his first album ‘Casting Out Nines’ that garnered excellent reviews by the public and specialized press. It was considered one of the best works in long format of that year and this placed Joton in the focus of the entire global techno scene. He launched this album in 10 countries on 3 different continents.
In this 2017 Joton release his second great project called ‘R3silient’, present his purest and analogical side; Returning, once again, to the primitive, to the seminal, to the roots of techno.
In 2018 two new works will see the light, Antioquia on the German label ODD EVEN and Extreme Mesures on RAW RAW, again capturing the industry’s attention.
Joton’s global touring schedule has filled up with performances at the most renowned venues in the world including Under club in Buenos Aires, Tresor in Berlin, Rex club and Le Batofar in Paris, Corsica Studios in London, Grelle Forelle in Vienna, Propaganda in Moscow, Domunne in Tokyo, Vurt in Seoul, Liquid Club Malta, Razzmatazz and Moog in Barcelona, Stardust and Fabrik in Madrid, among others.