01. Adore – Time is Anima [Yta Recordings]
02. Veronica Vasicka – From Here (Original) [Downwards Records]
03. Pessimist – Grit [Blackest Ever Black]
04. Newboy – Funky Bullshit #3 [Night Gaunt]
05. Autumns – Talking to Yourself (DEATH007)
06. Xander Harris – Protoculture [DKA Records]
07. The X Initiative – The Chameleon Effect [Fleisch]
08. Identified Patient – OCtrax [Pinkman]
09. Trenton Chase – Say-so [June]
10. Alessandro Adriani – Invisible Seekers feat. Shawn O’Sullivan [Stroboscopic Artefacts]
11. ајс дог – 2vs [Brutaż 005]
12. UMWELT – Fallen Empire [Mosaique Records]
13. Jean Petitjean – Doom Alarm (Rude 66 Edit) [Electronic Emergencies]
14. Upsetter – Biohacker [SYNTHICIDE]
15. CJ Bolland – See Saw [Mole Records]
16. Zeta Reticula – Formation of Life [Mechatronica]
17. Elisa Waut – Russia [Minimal Wave]
Marc started organizing parties as co-founder and resident dj of Crimewave (former bi-monthly party) which since 2012 has brought a selection of minimal-synth and avantgarde electronic performers for the first time in Milan. Before that he played a leading role in the former witch-house band “Cyndies”, releasing a LP on the label Phantasma Disques (Junkyard II, 2011) and touring Europe.
Drawing largely his aesthetic and artistic inspiration from early new wave and leftfield industrial as well as from electronic pioneers and proudly carrying his darkwave background, he’s active both as dj and producer, with his self named project (obscure electronics, after a synthwave beginning) and his moniker #Plovdiv, more techno-dark beats driven.
In December 2013 he released a track on Minimal Trend Records’ “Minimal Milan” compilation and he’s currently working on his own label “Blacksilk Records”, which aims to bring out the best of hidden experimental and obscure electronic projects.
During the past years he played in many relevant Italian clubs, often heading to Berlin, always regarded as his artistic hometown and where he started appearing as a guest at several underground parties.
Between 2013 and 2016, while studying History of Art, he worked in Turin as art director and resident DJ for the obscure electronic underground project “Devil’s Dancers”. Now based in Berlin, he’s fully committed to his label Blacksilk, publishing his debut as Plovdiv in July 2016 that has been reviewed among others by Hardwax as “Exceptional & refreshing Industrial / Electro / Techno hybrid EP” and has received wide approval and support from numerous established Djs.
A tape by Marc has been released on the polyhedric ClanDestine Records in spring 2017; this work, titled “Ostracism”, carries forward the original influences that characterize Marc’s style, blending synthwave, electro and industrial with syncopated vocal textures and features two reworks by fellow producers Alexey Volkov and /ϟ/HUREN/ϟ/.
In Spring 2018 his tracks “Beirut Calling” appears on the compilation “No Return vol.2” on Helena Hauff’s label “Return to Disorder”.