1. Ø – Etteri (Original Mix)
2. Convextion aka E.R.P. – Distant Transmissions (Original Mix) [Mojuba Records]
3. Substance aka DJ Pete – Keine Angst (Original Mix) [Ostgut Ton]
4. Echologist & Matrixxman – Shell Shock (Original Mix) [Planet Rhythm]
5. Blawan – Talatone (Original Mix) [Ternesc]
6. VRIL – Untitled (Original Mix) [Giegling]
7. Bnjmn – Undulations (Original Mix) [Tresor Records]
8. Desroi – Dwell In Motion (Original Mix) [Avian]
9. ADIEL & Donato Dozzy – Cavallina (Original Mix) [Danza Tribale]
10. Bambounou – VVVVV (Original Mix) [Don’t DJ’s DISK]
11. Larry – Systems Obfuscate (Original Mix)
12. DJEDJOTRONIC – Take me down feat Douglas J McCarthy (Broken English Club Remix) [Boysnoize Records]
13. Tommy Gillard – Nature (Original Mix) [RXXISTANCE]
14. Lucy – Tarkomania (Dub Mix) [Stroboscopic Artefacts]
15. Marcel Dettmann – Tattered (Original Mix) [MDR]
16. Mark Broom – Drum Jamz (Original Mix) [Mistress Recordings]
17. ORBE – Shimano’s Tribute (Original Mix) [Lone Romantic]
18. Jonas Friedlich – Penalty (Original Mix) [Four Triangles]
19. Sutekh – Twerk (Original Mix)
20. Forest Swords – Panic (Original Mix) [Ninja Tune]
Opuswerk’s reputation, once a well-kept secret behind the swiss mountains, is resonating beyond those peaks, from Berlin to Moscow or Seoul and Beijing.
Either in the studio, solo or as HISS: 1292 (his collaborative project with Parisian François X), or behind the decks, he’s known for his ability to craft those very special moments wherelife finally makes sense.
His sound, striking and poised, could be the soundtrack to the world thought by futuristic architects like Superstudio, Yona Friedmann or Zaha Hadid.
His solo and collaborative productions, released on labels such as ARTS, Krill Music or Dement3d (as HISS:1292), have earned a place into the finest djs bags, from Donato Dozzy to DVS1 or Peter van Hoesen to Anthony Parasole, Daniel Avery or Dr Rubinstein.
His dedication and love for music and gear make it so that he spends most of his time in the studio, exploring new sounds and techniques while crafting beats on the fly.
Educated by dub and drum and bass, his approach to producing heavely relies on hands-on techniques, allowing him to collaborate with like minded producers like Ripperton for the Aelectricitae live project or in the studio with Nikita Zabelin.
The future looks bright for Opuswerk, with upcoming releases on high profile labels, such as DEMENT3D (solo and as HISS:1292) and Semantica.