01. The Breeders – MetaGoth (Original Mix) [4AD]
02. Stave & Grabenstein – Alfa (Original Mix) [Standards & Practices Records]
03. Stave – Ambient Out (Original Mix) [UVB-76 Music]
04. Rachel’s – Singing Bridge (Original Mix) [Quarterstick Records]
05. Mønic & Grebenstein – Cutting The Ties That Bind (Original Mix) [Osiris Music uk]
06. Portishead – Silence (Original Mix) [Go! Discs Limited]
07. Autechre – Second Peng (Original Mix) [Warp]
08. UUUU – It’s Going All Over The Floor (Original Mix) Editions Mego
09. Negative Reinforcement – Order (Original Mix) [Coffin Cut Records]
10. Stave – Reform (Original Mix) [FSS]
11. Pessimist – Retrouvaille (Original Mix) [UVB-76 Music]
12. Grebenstein – Meet My Needs (Original Mix) [Research]
13. Overlook – The Dream Unfolds (Original Mix) [UVB-76 Music]
14. Stave – B5 (Original Mix) [Standards & Practices Records]
15. Stave – Fought Pt.1 (Grebenstein Remix) [Aiia recordings]
Based in Chicago, Stave is the solo project of Jonathan Krohn who also collaborates with Karl Meier under their Talker moniker. Stave has released music on Tresmat, Repitch Recordings, UVB-76 Music etc & his music has been supported by the likes of Samuel Kerridge & Ancient Methods.
Grebenstein is a producer, DJ & visual artist living in Kassel, Germany.
In 2014 he debuted on Karl O’ Connor’s pioneering Downwards imprint & has also released on the Berlin based Horo among other labels.
After Talker’s ‘Battle Standards’ EP last year that included remixes by Surgeon, Regis & Broken English Club, Standards & Practices returns with ‘Live From Frankfurter Strasse’ EP that’s the first recorded collaborative effort by Stave & Grebenstein.
Culled from recording sessions following several successful improvised live performances in San Francisco, Los Angeles, & Berlin, ‘Live From Frankfurter Strasse’ is 3 tracks of seismically powerful, industrial dub music that represents a new direction for the pair & is unquestionably some of their strongest material to date.