01. Luis Leon – It Wont Be Too Long [Nie Wieder Schlafen]
02. Jon Dixon – Tribute To Master Reese [Visions Recordings]
03. Steve O’Sullivan & Vince Watson – Shadowplay [Sushitech Records]
04. Vince Watson – Holographic (Carl Craig Ride Or Die Anthem) [Everysoul]
05. Biemsix – Her [Symbolism]
06. Astronomical Telegram – Aqui (John Beltran Remix) [Telegrama]
07. Biemsix – No Matter When [Symbolism]
08. Vince Watson – Fourth Wave (Deep Space Mix) [Everysoul]
09. Ribè – Distinct [Warm Up Recordings]
10. Vince Watson – Second Wave (Steve Rachmad Remix) [Everysoul]
11. Danny Wabbit – Nirvana [Planet Rhythm]
12. UBX127 – Teleport Into Space [Figure]
13. Dig-It – Quantum Entanglement [ANAOH]
14. Arnaud Le Texier – Bite The Hand [Symbolism]
With almost 25 years in the electronic music industry, Vince Watson has released over 200 EP’s, including 12 albums and 75 remixes, his hard work has also been rewarded with recordings for some of the industries most lauded music labels: Cocoon, Planet E, Yoruba, Poker Flat, BBE, alongside running his Everysoul imprint.
Vince’s skill set has allowed him to work with some of the very best musicians in the dance music scene including Laurent Garnier, Joe Claussell, Richie Hawtin, Sven Väth, Carl Craig, Osunlade, Steve Bug & Josh Wink.
A touring musician, Vince’s live shows are in demand globally, playing at some of the world’s most famed clubs and events including Enter at Space, Ibiza, Berghain, Berlin, Womb Tokyo, a residency at Tresor, Berlin and many events across The Netherlands.
Vince’s sets can be heard in many headline podcasts series, from the likes of Carl Cox, John Digweed, Dave Clarke, Luciano, DJ Mag, Electronic Beats and Resident Advisor.
Vince hosts the monthly radio show ‘Radio Drama’ which features monthly top guests from the electronic music world, past guests have included Ben Sims, Truncate, Luke Slater, Manoo, Fred P and Jeff Mills to name a few.
Vince was recently commissioned by the New York Times investigative journalist Ian Urbina to create music for his ‘Outlaw Oceans’ book project, which is now in production for Netflix as a documentary series.
Vince’s 2021 release schedule featured a new single called ‘Make A Wish / Forever’ on his Everysoul label in late spring and over the course of the year he has dropped a host of notable remixes for labels such as Get Physical, Sushi-tech, Souldynamic and Joe Claussell’s Spiritual Life.
On 1st November 2021, Everysoul will release its biggest project to date ‘DnA – (Re)Sequenced; a remix album featuring 8 personally chosen producers to remix Vince’s work; names such as Carl Craig, Claude Young, Jon Dixon, John Beltran and Steve Rachmad.
Alongside his touring schedule and studio commitments, Vince’s experience and knowledge is also being put to use by Conservatorium van Amsterdam where Vince is a Senior Degree Lecturer for AEMA, the CvA’s new electronic music school, where he teaches DJ classes, Production classes and Remix classes – paving the way for the next generation to use his knowledge and skill sets to good use.