01. Broken English Club – Grey Window [LIES Records News]
02. Blind Delon & DJ Varsovie – Antiguos Maestros [Intervision]
03. Group A – Inhuman Ecstasy [Mannequin Records]
04. Unhuman & Petra Flurr – HIER! [BITE]
05. 𝕯𝕴𝕸 𝕯𝕰𝕮𝕶 – WHEN MY CHAINSAW LOCKS, IT ALWAYS WORKS [META MOTO]
06. Sebastian Swarm feat. Charlotte Tuesday – INFLICT PAIN [META MOTO]
07. Maenad Veyl – Perfection is a Disease feat. Years of Denial [Veyl]
08. Mueran Humanos – Los Problemas Del Futuro (Silent Servant Remix) [aufnahme + wiedergabe]
09. Maenad Veyl – Armature [Veyl]
10. Djedjotronic – NOD [Soil Records]
11. Kris Baha – Distanced [She Lost Kontrol]
12. Kluentah – Diabolik [Public System Recordings]
13. Mind & Flesh – How the Heart Turned to Dust [She Lost Kontrol]
14. Velvet May – Your Eyes Resemble Mud [Tears On Waves]
15. SMFORMA – Giliau Nei Garsas (The Exaltics Remix) [Diffuse Reality Records]
16. December – Finally Feeling Better After All These Years [Veyl]
Years of Denial is the alter-face of French musician / DJ / producer Jerome Tcherneyan and Czech performance artist / DJ / producer Barkosina Hanusova. With the use of hardware combined with vocals and a plethora of dub devices, YOD are re-visiting the dark corner of Post Punk, Industrial music movement and Rave culture.
Their live Electro performances fuse repetitive beats and pulsating arpeggios with heavy electronics and spacey psychedelic sonic treatment.
Barkosina’s voice echoes and oscillates against snares, profound and wounded at once. Her dark romanticism and narrative poetry take us to unknown yet familiar places. The duet operate on the dance floor without anesthetic creating an excursive electrifying shady atmosphere.
Both influenced by Isolationism, they also perform improvised cinematic Ambient sets with the use of modular synths and processed vocals. They draw upon the darker and profound stimulus of experimental music, creating an immersive and dramatic imaginative space.